PHP Mentoring Program DescriptionJob #: 82706
Currently we are looking for Junior PHP Developers to make the team even stronger.
If you would like to jumpstart your career, while learning the most recent technologies from professionals who work on the projects of top-notch companies and even have the opportunity to join a widely recognized IT company after your training, then EPAM’s Mentoring Program was built for you!
We will guide you through a 4-6 months long training, providing a mix of valuable knowledge and project experience, which you wouldn’t be able to gain anywhere else in just a few months!
- Basic knowledge of any object-oriented programming language
- Studies in IT / Computer Sciences (ideally you are near graduation)
- Good English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking)
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organization skills
- Solid logical and algorithmic thinking
- During the mentoring period you will be supported online by an experienced colleague at least twice a week
- During the program you will get access to the EPAM knowledge base and training materials
- Possibility to take part in projects under the supervision of an experienced colleagues
- Possibility to contribute to the development of cutting-edge PHP based web applications
- Possible offer for a full time Junior PHP Developer position after / during the Mentoring Program