Senior Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 82823
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you an avid technologist who enjoys solving complex architectural and technical consulting challenges whilst driving digital solutions?
Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a rapidly expanding and very successful global engineering company?
If so, then EPAM is looking for a number of cross-domain hands-on Solution Architects to strengthen our Solution Architecture & Technology Consulting unit which sits with our Global Delivery Organisation in Copenhagen, Denmark as we continue to rapidly expand in 2022!
These are great opportunities to work in a fast paced environment with EPAM’s senior strategic technical leaders, our European Architects/Engineers and those from our client accounts supporting them navigate in a rapidly developing technology landscape.
As well as Denmark, we are also looking for Solution Architects in other parts of Europe such as France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Latvia, Malta, Sweden, Switzerland and UK as we look to double the team size.
The role requires a strong background in technology consulting, solution/technical architecture and software development, building deep client relationship and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions, identify issues, and communicate solutions. You will take on a broad spectrum of responsibility with exposure to some big customer players in the market.
- Providing guidance and support through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for solutions for clients
- Finding the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability
- Creating and presenting proof-of-concepts whenever required
- Providing pre-sales pursuits with technology consultancy where necessary
- Creating and presenting architecture proposals
- Liaison with delivery managers, business analysts, and development teams
- Carrying out technical audits and design reviews
- Evaluating new technologies, monitor hardware and software trends
- Participating in internal and external conferences
- Working with EPAM tech and business leaderships teams across Europe
- Proven experience acting as a hands-on Solution Architect with a strong foundation in Software Engineering. We are flexible on the technology stack and programming language but ideally Java
- Experience in a business domain such as Financial Services, Energy, Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive, Telecommunication, Travel & Hospitality or Logistics acting as a SME to link technology with business value
- Strong understanding and experience of Cloud eco-systems like: Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP
- Hands-on applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, Data Analytics, User Interfaces, Microservices, Serverless, and Decentralised Systems
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate full commitment to providing exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Strong leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in Machine Learning is an advantage
- Danish speaker is highly desirable but strong English is a must as you will be liaising with multiple teams cross Europe
- Statutory insurance coverage including Industrial injuries insurance and Workers' Compensation Insurance
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- In-house training and competence professional groups
- Referral bonuses