React Native Engineer DescriptionJob #: 83137
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you experienced in React Native and mobile platforms? Do you manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines?
Then you have a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, architects, designers and strategists at EPAM.
What is React Native today? Since Facebook introduced a new tool for fast cross-platform application development for Android and iOS, we witness the rapid growth of the ecosystem, emergence of new libraries and frameworks for this platform. Mobile applications development will never be the same!
What You’ll Do
- Develop Mobile platforms using React Native
- D evelop Web and mobile platforms using React Native and ReactJS
What You Have
- Strong understanding of mobile applications design
- Strong React Native commercial experience
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplined team
Nice to have
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period