Senior Delivery Manager (Software Engineering) DescriptionJob #: 86491
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Do you want to join a team of globally renowned and award-wining Designers and Technologists, who are passionate about what they do and how they do it? Do you want to play a key role building strong business / technology relationships, taking a ‘hands on’ approach to define a culture of continuous improvement, while being accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction and the management of expectations?
- The primary responsibility of the position is managing delivery of multiple complex end to end digital transformation projects across various clients
- Hands-on technology practitioner who is able to suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Create, present and advocate solution architectures and approaches with deep technical details; as well as conduct solution architecture review/audit, calculate and present ROI:
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sales activities, drive time pressured preparation of customer proposals (including fixed-price), define the implementation and design for the solution, present the proposed solution architecture to the customer and the statements of work from delivery perspective
- Hands-on delivery management experience covering the full project initiation and life cycle: lead management, qualification for the bid/financing, drive solutioning and staffing, client management, delivery and execution governance. Accountable for delivery from financial, sourcing, development and business perspectives & ability to stay “in the detail” with team’s work
- Run multiple delivery streams and clients, to ensure governance at top management level and conduct governance project meetings and identify successful and unsuccessful project factors and gaps
- Lead implementation of the solutions from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Manage customer expectations and relationship. Manage & develop partnerships with CXO level client relationships, looking for opportunities to up/ cross-sell products and services through relationship management
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives. Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early:
- Hands-on management of delivery stream along with management & growth of a team of Technology Delivery Managers - providing coaching, mentoring and development support to drive up delivery capability across the department
- Experience in building delivery teams and solutions. Proven experience in driving scalable enterprise initiatives
- Experience in leading large scale digital programs is essential for example (Ecomm, data, UX)
- Proven experience of hands-on managing delivery of an organization of 100+ FTE and or high business impact engagements of a similar size
- Proven experience in driving large-scale transformational initiatives, ideally initiatives in large enterprises impacting both organizational and technological components of an organization
- Experience with presales, contracting & management of Fixed Price type deliveries as well as Time & Materials agile programs
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills are necessary, experience with working with nearshore teams preferable
- Expected to have exceptional organization, leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated, results driven, flexible, multitasking, reliable to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, be able to work in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial work environment
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions