Senior Manager, Insurance Advisory London, UK
Senior Manager, Insurance Advisory DescriptionJob #: 86940
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you leading digital and transformative programs? Are you an expert in the Insurance sector and have worked with clients in the London Market Group?
If so, you could have an opportunity to join our new global Strategy and Advisory capability as a Senior Manager where we will engage with Insurance clients to drive enterprise transformation programs forward.
Senior Managers at EPAM lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilise and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels client-side; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics and manage engagement risk.
What You’ll Do
- Lead strategic engagements bringing our GTM solutions to clients with a value-to-impact approach
- Build deep client relationships across a diverse network and generate new opportunities
- Support sales and pre-sales activities with existing relationships and new prospects
- Help to define EPAM’s GTM value proposition for solutions and collaborate with EPAM senior leadership to do so
- Demonstrate superior presentation, organisation, project leadership and meeting facilitation skills
- Lead, model and support the continued evolution of differentiated transformation and programme management methods, tools and approaches
What You Have
- At least 3 years’ experience at a Manager grade consulting position within an established consulting firm environment
- Expert and broad knowledge of Insurance industry, particularly in LMG
- Understanding of key trends in the Insurance industry with ability to articulate a POV and develop thought leadership (whether published or not)
- Skilled at analysing complex business issues and executive level communication
- Able to translate broader strategy into a compelling team vision and goals; align the team and set priorities to achieve objectives
- Able to anticipate and identify risks and drive action to mitigate and resolve issues as they occur
- Proven record of building effective teams – recruiting and retention is critical
Nice to have
- Additional education such as Degree or MBA
- Published thought leadership content
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period