Data & Analytics Delivery Director Paris, France
Data & Analytics Delivery Director DescriptionJob #: 86947
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
We are looking for a Delivery Director to join our growing Data & Analytics Practice in Paris and be responsible for overall project delivery, client satisfaction, and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is delivered on strategy, on time, and within budget.
If you possess delivery expertise and deep knowledge of Big Data, Data Integration and Data and Analytics, this is a great opportunity to work alongside a globally renowned, award-winning development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.
- Own end-to-end solution delivery on a portfolio of strategic accounts, including building up delivery plans along with estimations on timeframes, quality and quantity of resources
- Assure governance of processes in delivery management and production, measure and improve productivity and ensure that projects are delivered in line with EPAM processes and methodologies, with focus on agile approaches
- For the top management and client - act as a single point of responsibility over any delivery related matters, including escalations, upsells, ramp-downs, etc
- Provide technical leadership for the delivery and ensure the planning of future-proof architecture and quality standards
- Establish and manage long-term partnerships with the client(s), while also ensuring that the customer execute their responsibilities on the engagement
- Establish a strategy of continuous delivery risk management, address client issues early and manage engagement risk
- Support sales activities, such as preparation of customer proposals and statement of work, participate in bid process, provide technical and management expertise to win bids
- Actively contribute in EPAM-wide delivery management community
- Practical experience of delivering Data & Analytics, Big Data and Business Intelligence programmes
- Solid understanding of the relevant technology solutions, classical analytics methods (including relevant theories) and industry best practices, including Big Data processing, visualisation and AI/ML technology stacks
- Good understanding of data platform engineering (batch and streaming, ingestion, storage, processing, management, integration, consumption) , and well as challenges related to data engineering and data related security
- At least 5 years of experience in gathering and understanding customer business requirements to introduce Big Data technologies
- Good understanding of various delivery approaches, including agile
- Experience with data ecosystems of one or more leading cloud providers (AWS/Azure/GCP) and in on-prem to cloud data migration project(s)
- High degree of comfort to present both to large or small audiences
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
- Business level fluency in French and English
- The role will be based in Paris with occasional travel across France and/or Europe
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions