Mulesoft Developer Remote In Colombia
Mulesoft Developer DescriptionJob #: 87392
Automation is crucial in the IT industry, and MuleSoft is one of the best tools for it. We’re looking for someone that knows the ins and outs of this technology, to help us make them faster, more efficient and empower them to get to market before their competition. Be the driver that controls the acceleration of IT projects, and help us cross the finish line in first place
What You’ll Do
- Build the integrations for various data flows between SaaS based applications and in-house developed/hosted engineering applications
- Develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule Anypoint platform including Anypoint Studio, Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management
- Design and build APIs that are securely exposed by the platform versus developing point-to-point interfaces
- Analyze data to be made available for applications, and work with the various tech teams to recommend and develop the appropriate integrations
- Partner with cross functional teams to understand use cases and gather requirements to design, architect and build framework of data and application integrations. Partner with vendors, MSPs, engineering teams to ensure seamless end-end flow of quality data
- Assess the needs of product/engineering releases with respect to business objectives, security, data dependency, compliance, and timeliness of releases
- Follow and contribute to integration technology standards, frameworks, principles, and roadmap, in partnership with Enterprise Architects and Solutions Architects
- Prioritize and manage demands across multiple projects and support the production platform
What You Have
- 3+ years of experience in building enterprise scale integration applications and cloud centric solutions across multiple functional areas
- Significant development experience of crafting Mule 4 applications with knowledge of the core components (flows, connectors and common services) using MuleSoft tooling supplemented with M4 Certification
- Demonstrable knowledge of API Led and Enterprise Integration patterns
- Substantial practical experience with Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Design Center, MUnit and MuleSoft best practices.Experience in middleware, data management and software engineering
- Experience working with Oracle modules (Procurement, supply chain, maintenance) a plus
- Experience of authoring documentation for technical design, architecture, and production runbooks
- Practitioner of software engineer best practices and agile methods
- Hands on experience of CI/CD & source control technologies and standards
- Excellent problem-solving skills and cross functional collaboration
- Learning Culture - We want you to be the best version of yourself, that is why we offer unlimited access to learning platforms, a wide range of internal courses, and all the knowledge you need to grow professionally
- Health Coverage - Health and wellness are important, that is why we have you and up to four family members in a premiere health plan. We have a couple of options, so you can choose what is best for you and your family
- Visual Benefit - Seeing your work for us would be a sight for sore eyes. We want your vision to always be at 100% which is why we offer up to $200.000 COP for any visual health expenses
- Life Insurance Plan - We have partnered with MetLife to offer a full-coverage Ife insurance plan. So, your family is covered, even if you are gone
- Medical Leave Coverage - We are one of the few companies that cover 100% of your medical leave, for up to 90 days. Your health is the most important thing to us
- Professional Growth Opportunities - We have designed a highly competitive and complete development process, where you will have all the tools to get where you have always wanted to be, personally and professionally
- Stock Option Purchase Plan - As an EPAMer you can be more than just an employee, you will also have the opportunity to purchase stock at a reduced price and become a part owner of our organization
- Additional Income - Besides your regular salary, you will also have the chance to earn extra income by referring talent, being a technical interviewer, and many more ways
- Community Benefit - You will be part of a worldwide community of over 50,000 employees, where you can learn, challenge yourself, stand out, and share your knowledge and experience with multicultural teams!
- Are you open to relocation? - If you want to relocate to another country and we have the right project, we will assist you every step of the way, to help you and your family, reach your new home
- We trust our people. We believe in team distribution and that you know what you are doing, which is why you will be able to work remotely and have a flexible schedule.
- We are both proud of working within a diverse and inclusive environment and acting in our role as an equal opportunities’ employer. You are welcome at EPAM for who you are
- You will be challenged while working side-by side with the best talent globally. We work with top-notch technologies, constantly seeking out new industry trends and best practices.
- We are a global design community eager to share knowledge, experiences, and mentoring. You will learn, contribute, and grow with us.
- How does it sound to know you can have a 20+year career with us constantly growing and without the need to look elsewhere? We offer access to learning platforms, classes, and workshops to support your development. You will be set up for success with our clear career paths and support in helping you achieve the goals you set for yourself, both personal and professional
- We seek improvement in a proactive manner. You have the freedom to make recommendations, suggestions or simply comment on things without the pressure of adhering to hierarchy or strict processes.
- We work with a broad range of clients: Media, Entertainment, Life Sciences, Automotive, Finance, Technology, and Travel. You will play a key role in growing their business and potentially work in multiple new industries.