Senior Android Engineer DescriptionJob #: 89284
With more than 3 billion users worldwide, the Android platform is crucial for any business looking to create omnichannel applications that connect them to their customers. In this role you’ll be part of the team that’s developing next-gen mobile applications to solve the current challenges of the pharma industry while preparing them for the future.
What You’ll Do
- Perform android development throughout the entire lifecycle of different apps
- Optimize preexisting code
- Write clean, robust, modularized code to build product and features
- Architect, design, implement new features, and improve existing
- Create and maintain testing infrastructure for unit & automated testing
- Communicate with customer and handle his requests in timely manner
- Take Ownership and accountability for the developed product
What You Have
- 5+ years of production experience
- Ability to work directly with customer without supervision
- Senior knowledge in Kotlin
- Great communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Android Jetpack, Compose, RealmDB
- Experience with writing robust and maintainable unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals - you will work closely with customer to get things done
- English of B2 or higher level
- Improved medical coverage - EPAMers are eligible to participate in a supplementary health insurance program that shall have the usual coverage in the industry, with the Company funding 100% of the value of the monthly premium for participation
- Lunch Allowance - You will receive a daily allowance of CLP $ 7.000 per working day. Enjoy a nice meal on us
- Allowance for internet and electricity - You will receive an allowance of CLP$15.000 per month to cover internet and electricity expenses
- National Holiday Bonus - We celebrate joining the Chilean Market. That is why all our employees will receive a bonus of CLP $86,646 in September
- Christmas Bonus - You will receive an End of Year bonus of CLP $170,539. It will be paid during the month of December, to ensure you have a Happy Holiday!
- Learning Culture - We want you to be the best version of yourself, that is why we offer unlimited access to learning platforms, a wide range of internal courses, and all the knowledge you need to grow professionally
- Additional Income - Besides your regular salary, you will also have the chance to earn extra income by referring talent, being a technical interviewer, and many more ways
- Are you open to relocation? - If you want to relocate to another country and we have the right project, we will assist you every step of the way, to help you and your family, reach your new home
- • We trust our people. We believe in team distribution and that you know what you are doing, which is why you will be able to work remotely and have a flexible schedule
- • We are both proud of working within a diverse and inclusive environment and acting in our role as an equal opportunities’ employer. You are welcome at EPAM for who you are.
- • You will be challenged while working side-by side with the best talent globally. We work with top-notch technologies, constantly seeking out new industry trends and best practices.
- • We are a global design community eager to share knowledge, experiences, and mentoring. You will learn, contribute, and grow with us.
- • How does it sound to know you can have a 20+year career with us constantly growing and without the need to look elsewhere? We offer access to learning platforms, classes, and workshops to support your development. You will be set up for success with our clear career paths and support in helping you achieve the goals you set for yourself, both personal and professional
- • We seek improvement in a proactive manner. You have the freedom to make recommendations, suggestions or simply comment on things without the pressure of adhering to hierarchy or strict processes.
- • We work with a broad range of clients: Media, Entertainment, Life Sciences, Automotive, Finance, Technology, and Travel. You will play a key role in growing their business and potentially work in multiple new industries.