Azure Systems Architect DescriptionJob #: 91896
Are you an industry visionary and technologist at heart with a passion for designing complex Cloud solutions?
Are you able to guide and advise business and IT teams on the technical and organizational challenges of Cloud transformation?
Do you have strong soft skills, solid stakeholder management and technology governance experience?
Do you want to transform businesses, so they are able to operate and grow successfully in the cloud-first world?
Then you have an opportunity to join us as a Systems Architect to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe to build Azure Cloud solutions.
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- Collaborate with Cross-Functional Teams: Work hand-in-hand with diverse cross-functional teams to conceptualize and implement cloud-based solutions that align with our business objectives
- Optimize Cloud Infrastructure: Ensure the highest levels of performance, reliability, and scalability for our cloud infrastructure through proactive monitoring, automation, and ongoing maintenance
- CI/CD Pipeline Implementation: Take charge of implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for our cloud-based applications, streamlining development and deployment processes
- Architectural Enhancement: Contribute your expertise to improve our cloud architecture and advocate for best practices, driving continuous improvement across the organization
- Proficiency in Site Reliability Engineering: Demonstrated experience in Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) principles, particularly for Microservices, including instrumentation, monitoring, alerting, and incident management
- DevOps Practices: Strong familiarity with DevOps practices and tools, ensuring seamless collaboration between development and operations teams
- Communication and Collaboration: Exceptional communication and collaboration skills to effectively engage with team members, stakeholders, and clients
- English Proficiency: English language proficiency at a B2 level or above, enabling clear communication in an international work environment
Nice to have
- Datadog Experience
- Incident Management expert
- Expertise in Azure
- Knowledge with Terraform
- Python Maestro
- DevOps Experience
- Microservices management
- Career plan and real growth opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- International Mobility Plan within 25 countries
- Constant training, mentoring, online corporate courses, eLearning and more
- English classes with a certified teacher
- Support for employee’s initiatives (Algorithms club, toastmasters, agile club and more)
- Enjoyable working environment (Gaming room, napping area, amenities, events, sport teams and more)
- Flexible work schedule and dress code
- Collaborate in a multicultural environment and share best practices from around the globe
- Hired directly by EPAM & 100% under payroll
- Law benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 25% vacation bonus)
- Major medical expenses insurance: Life, Major medical expenses with dental & visual coverage (for the employee and direct family members)
- 13 % employee savings fund, capped to the law limit
- Grocery coupons
- 30 days December bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 12 vacations days plus 4 floating days
- Official Mexican holidays, plus 5 extra holidays (Maundry Thursday and Friday, November 2nd, December 24th & 31st)
- Relocation bonus: transportation, 2 weeks of accommodation for you and your family and more
- Monthly non-taxable amount for the electricity and internet bills