Currently we are looking for a DevOps Engineer for our Dnipro office to make the team even stronger.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help to transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
Our customer is a leading online-fashion outlet in Spain, Italy, Brazil and Mexico, headquartered in Barcelona. It organizes short, single-brand campaigns to which registered members are invited to shop via an email message and mobile alerts. Customer employs over 900 people and has over 24 million registered users worldwide.
Your challenges: built with the team of infrastructure engineers a production-ready platform and a CI/CD process to make deploys consistently successful, fast and simpler to maintain; streamline/automate deployments from production to development/QA environments; build reliable infrastructure, monitoring, and log management.
- Write infrastructure code and automation
- Use DevOps approach and collaborate with developers
- Build and support CI/CD pipelines
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working as a DevOps/Systems Engineer/Build & Release Engineer
- Amazon Web Services knowledge and experience (preferably confirmed by AWS certification)
- Experience in using configuration management systems (Chef, Salt, Ansible, etc.)
- Deep understanding of CI/CD and the project life-cycle principles
- Intermediate level of English (B1)
Nice to have
- Experience in RPM Packaging
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package -medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick leave and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)