We are seeking a Lead Developer (D3+, or Team Leader) to lead two small streams (5-6 people).
Joining us, you will enjoy the opportunity to grow in the new promising area of Automation Intelligence—a strategic area for our company. The RPA Competency Center employs the most progressive platforms and technologies, including WorkFusion, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, and BPM RPA, ML, OCR, Chatbots, and provides the opportunity not only to improve your technical skills, but also to grow a team of your own and enjoy business trips.
Our customers, located in North America, Europe, India, provide services across multiple business domains: Financial/Banking/Insurance.
- Facilitate the RPA practice
- Work with customers to ensure a clear product vision
- Lead the team during the development life cycle, task breakdown, distribution, and control
- Report on the status
- Communicate directly with the customers in English
- Experience in the architecture of automated solutions/Continuous Delivery
- Experience building/coding of skeletons
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to raise issues and drive changes
- Desire to learn new things and improve existing challenges
- Available for frequent business trips
Nice to have
- Experience in Selenium Grid, WebDriver, AutoIt, XPath, Web-Harvest
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule