Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
Currently, we are looking for a Project Manager for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
As a Project Manager, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
- Be responsible for ensuring high quality of work to standards set on the project while ensuring timely delivery of customer's business requirements within the specific Business initiative/Project
- Drive innovative behavior and encourage teams to add the customer value through Continuous Improvement
- Ensure that teams follow the best Agile practices
- Identify cross teams dependencies and solve the blockers
- Work with risks as per Delivery Framework
- Be responsible for Resource (Teams) Planning for a specific initiative
- Help Drive Release Planning with milestones and MVPs scope
- Help Drive Releasing to Production, etc
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Knowledge and experience of Agile/Scrum/XP/Lean development methodologies
- Experience in using BDD, good understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery approaches
- Good project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release management
- Staffing and people management experience
- Excellent spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours