Currently we are looking for a Full Stack Developer for our Gdansk office to make the team even stronger.
Other Scrum teams are responsible for the design and implementation of various solutions within the customer account and session handling domain. This includes:
- oAuth2 compliant API with SSO build with Java 11, SpringBoot 2 microservices and React, deployed with Kubernetes on AWS;
- session management solution with AWS Elastic Cache (Redis);
- navigation and login modules build with React and Redux;
- monitoring microservices we own with Prometheus, Grafana and ELK stack.
We're working for the Bookmaking company in the department responsible for making sure that users have what to bet on.
We're working on multiple projects in multiple teams combining legacy part of the code with microservices, trying to extract and rewrite whatever is possible to the new architecture.
Currently one of our teams works around Cashout functionality - where the user is able to sell a bet he placed before the end of the match - for that, we integrate with 3rd party solution.
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted