Data Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 50741
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
We are looking for a Data Solution Architect to join our team in Hungary who is passionate for the future trends of data practice and dare to design and deliver unusual solutions for known or so far unknown challenges.
This position requires strong technical, business and data background, experience in working with cross-functional teams in the international context.
- Design and evolve large-scale data-driven solutions
- Drive direct communications with business stakeholders
- Elaborate on all technical aspects for the development team, provide justification for any architectural decision
- Lead implementation of the solutions from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Create and present solution architecture documentation with deep technical details to customer and implementation teams
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities
- Lead solution architecture evaluation and assessment activities
- Continuously research emerging technologies, participate in company level knowledge sharing initiatives, PoCs and training programs
- Experience in requirements engineering, solution architecture, systems development, deployment and maintenance
- Knowledge of architecture, design patterns and technological landscape in at least 3 technology domains (Data Platforms, IoT, ML, Backend, Mobile, etc.)
- Profound knowledge of the technology’s internals for at-least 1 technology domain
- Solid understanding of the core concepts in data and analytics platfrom architectures, data warehousing, business intelligence, data management, integration, security and operations areas
- Wide experience in design, implementation, deployment, troubleshooting and replatforming of distributed systems both on premises and in the Cloud
- Structured and systematic knowledge of the entire of architecture design process (requirements, quality attributes, technology selection, estimation, proposal verification, documentation, etc.)
- Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle using different development methodologies and best practices
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs