IT Recruiter DescriptionJob #: 51443
EPAM Systems is a leading global product development and platform engineering services and digital transformation company, that is focused on delivering results through best in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities.
We are committed to recruit, develop, and retain exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work. We believe that each of us makes a difference and contributes to our success and achieving our ambitious goals.
Due to our continued growth, we have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated In-house IT Recruiter.
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth. Working alongside with our Business Development Directors and HR team, you will be able to contribute to the delivery of the human resource and recruitment strategies and will be engaged in every aspect of the partnership between us and our customers.
As a key member of the team, you will understand hiring managers' requirements. The role involves recruiting IT specialists and handling recruitment processes in terms of other vacancies. You should have a sound knowledge of the technical aspects of these positions. The role also involves extensive interviewing, assessing candidates, and negotiating employment offers. For the right person, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress and grow into human resources or sales.
- Working with other TA members, the business, our staffing team, and Delivery to understand, qualify and prioritize demand
- Creating a pipeline of candidates for various local technology roles from Junior Developers to Solution Architects
- Taking care of Candidates’ full recruitment process
- Assisting in building the local EPAM brand and helping in bringing top talents to the company
- Delivering qualified candidates to project and business teams, and providing additional information they will need to assess the candidate
- Assisting in report development required by the TA team
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the recruiting process
- Participating in Employer Branding events (Tech Talks, job fairs, conferences, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience as an IT Recruiter, ideally with a mix of agency and in-house experience
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment from sourcing to issuing the offer
- Hands-on experience in working with internal business units or clients on the agency side, and assisting with prioritizations and escalations
- Good knowledge of candidate search techniques including the use of HR/recruitment data base systems and social media such as LinkedIn
- Strong focus on customer service
- Experience with all administrative tasks within ATS including data entry, candidate tracking, etc
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted