Senior Android Developer DescriptionJob #: 51574
We are currently looking for a Senior Android Developer to work within our mobile development team.
Mobile Practice in the company has been developing for more than 11 years and unites more than 800 engineers from 10 countries, more than 100 mobile projects are being developed in parallel by our engineering teams. Our clients work in various industries around the world: IT, financial services, healthcare and biotechnology, retail, media and entertainment, hospitality.
EPAM works with modern technologies such as Android, iOS, React Native, Flutter, Xamarin, Unity. It also provides its employees with the opportunity to learn and grow within the company, participate in Mobile community meetups, internal trainings, conferences and training programs, e.g. Solution Architecture School, Delivery Management School.
Our customer is a group of companies represented by a network of retail stores selling electronics and household appliances in Russia.
The main task is mobile application development as a part of a mixed team of the customer and another vendor.
Project technologies and tools
- Kotlin, Dagger 2 for Dependency Injection, RxJava 2, Retrofit 2, RoomDatabase, Clean Architecture
- Creation of the mobile application with following composition:
- User account
- Loyalty program
- Product Catalog
- Item Card
- Convenient search by product, filtering and sorting
- Basket and checkout
- Ability to issue a loan purchase
- Experience with Kotlin
- Understanding the lifecycle of the application and its interaction principles with Android
- Understanding of Clean Architecture, MVP, MVVM, MVI
- Understanding of the basic principles of work with multithreading
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience in developing client-server applications
- Understanding of REST-API
Nice to have
- Understanding and experience with Single Activity
- Experience in writing Unit Test
- Knowledge of Kotlin Coroutines
- Experience of using and setting up CI/CD (Dagger 2 / Koin)
- Experience with Jira / Confluence / Bitbucket
- Experience with Sketch / Zeplin / Figma
- Experience with Google Analytics, Firebase
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals