Business Analyst (Workday HCM & Financials) DescriptionJob #: 51611
Are you passionate about technology and its application in Financial Services? Are you customer-focused and enjoy delivering innovative digital solutions to clients? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams supporting you in shaping Product Strategy for our UK Financial Services clients. As a Senior or Lead Business Analyst (Workday HCM & Financials), you will play a vital role in shaping solutions and helping us grow our business.
You are curious, persistent, logical and enjoy crafting and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about this exciting role!
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work, they are perfectionists in what they do. As a result of significant customer demand, we can offer the opportunity to be part of our team as we continue our year on year growth.
In this role you will take responsibility for commercial relationships and deliver end to end solutions with leading edge software and digital technologies whilst working across our portfolio of FS Accounts.
We are looking for customer focussed Business Analysts who can evidence experience of delivering Corporate Technology Systems, ideally Workday HCM & Financials. The BA will be working with a key London based FS client undertaking a Workday implementation (finance, payroll, benefits, supplier management)
- Serve as a subject matter expert and Business Analyst or Consultant, understanding the Client’s business needs and translating them into requirements for development teams
- Provide subject matter expertise in Business Analysis practices to help Account Managers grow EPAM’s profile with new and existing Clients
- Help Clients understand the best mix of technologies, solutions and services, and how to deliver them to maximise business value
- Work and collaborate with various offshore and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging trends in the Financial Services domain, opportunities and challenges in the markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it may affect our Client’s business
- Support from time to time in a consultative/pre-sales role on select Financial Services engagements as needed and defined by the business and the client
- Strong experience working across the Financial Services domain, Inc. Asset / Wealth Management, Regulatory, Core Banking and payments
- Whilst not essential experience of corporate technology systems would be beneficial (particularly Workday HCM and Financials) – the project is a Workday implementation (finance, payroll, benefits, supplier management) – hooking in services to and from systems (including vetting systems, recruitment and job posting, procurement, integration of catalogues and pre-configured services). Includes forecasting and planning tool, reporting tool, competency tool, advisor tool, pensions, legacy share scheme system and legacy car provider system
- Experience of understanding and documenting a variety of systems, data points and data interfaces is essential
- Experience of integration projects would be beneficial – there are lots of data integrations with various systems that need hooking into
- Systems migration experience would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills are essential to work with a broad range of stakeholders
- Experience of HR, Finance and Accounting systems would be beneficial OR industry domain experience
- Experience of working in a Product Management or Consultancy environment would be highly advantageous
- We offer a range of discretionary benefits from time to time, including
- Group personal pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and social events
- 1 day off for your wedding and baby basket
- Tech purchase scheme
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period