Java Mentoring Program DescriptionJob #: 51630
ABOUT EPAM SYSTEMS
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 26 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #6 in 2013 America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #3 in 2014 America's Best Small Companies lists by Forbes Magazine.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
This multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Do you study Computer Sciences and plan to gain work experience? Are you interested in the IT field and would like to become a sofware developer? Would you like to be part of one of the biggest software development company in Hungary? Join Epam Mentoring Program and after 6 months you can work on our multinational projects as a full time Junior Java Developer!
- Basic knowledge of Java programming language
- Studies in IT / Computer Sciences (ideally you are close to graduation)
- Good English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking)
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organization skills
- Outstanding logical and algorithmic thinking
What We Offer
- During the 6-month mentoring period you will be trained by a senior colleague at least twice a week face-to-face, via phone or skype
- During the program you will get access to the EPAM knowledgebase and training materials
- You will take part in the projects of the Java developer team under the supervision of senior colleagues
- You will contribute to the development of cutting edge Java/JEE based web applications
- Scholarship depending on your performance
- Possible offer for a full time Junior Java developer position after / during the mentoring program