Data Engineer DescriptionJob #: 53624
EPAM is looking for an experienced Data Engineer who is proficient in building and maintaining data pipelines in public clouds, preferably GCP, but AWS or Azure would work. But if only successful candidate is willing to switch to GCP during first couple of months on the project. Proficient in ETL/ELT process, data migration from on-premise to public clouds, preferably on GCP.
In 2015 EPAM opened the Czech Republic IT delivery center in Prague, in the iconic City Tower in Pankrac. Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic, is a growing source of innovation due to the increasing demand for software solutions and services in Central Europe. This new location will enable EPAM to more closely collaborate with clients in the region.
We have made many important decisions to align EPAM to the new global operating environment, including taking significant steps to ensure the safety and well-being of more than 36,700+ EPAMers, and to continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world. As result, the vast majority of EPAM's teams are working from home.
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore, until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience; we look forward to speaking with you.
- Data ingestion with Apache Nifi
- Data Job scheduling and orchestration with Apache Airflow or Google Data Composer
- Data processing and preparation with Apache Beam or Google DataFlow
- Messaging systems based on Pub/Sub or Kafka
- Data processing with Apache Hadoop/Cloudera Hadoop or Google DataProc (to run Spark jobs)
- DWH solutions, preferably BQ
- MS SQL
- We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle – from concept to delivery into production
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Using English on a daily basis, communication with people from different countries
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Comfortable modern offices in Prague 4
- Benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, wage compensation for the first three days of illness, meal vouchers, flexi pass, annual coupon of Prague city public transport, multisport cards)
- Czech and English language courses
- Start ASAP/negotiable
- Relocation assistance including the coverage of the relocation costs (if needed)
- Rotation program - possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects within 25 countries
- Referral bonuses for recommended candidates