Senior/Lead Web&Digital Analyst DescriptionJob #: 61321
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are passionate about data and have rich experience in resolving challenging tracking tasks, as well as strong analytical skills. If this sounds like you, then this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior/Lead Web&Digital Analyst.
We are looking for a strong professional who is skilled enough to support our clients with data-based recommendations and actionable insights. We invite you to join our team remotely and work with European customers. In case you are interested in relocation, EPAM offers a bunch of chances in CIS and Europe.
- Create measurement plans and develop KPIs
- Set up tracking while applying enough creativity to find the best methods of data capturing strategy
- Build insightful automated dashboards (Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI)
- Making data-based recommendations on how to improve clients’ online strategy
- Conducting deep-dive research on all areas of customers’ online strategy
- Communicate a lot with other departments while trying to find the best way to provide the customers with data that can change their online business
- Degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering
- 3+ years of Web Analytics experience. Additional experience in online marketing (e.g. SEO) would be a plus
- Vast experience in a variety of Web Analytics tools, tag management solutions, data visualization tools
- Proficiency in A/B testing
- Statistical and analytical skills with an ability to spot any issues or trends in data
- English level B1+ both written and spoken
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours