Python Engineer DescriptionJob #: 64321
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently, we are looking for a Python Engineer for our Dnipro office.
Compliance Exchange Information application is a related system being developed to collect compliance information for onboarding. In a long term, there is a plan to build an eco-system with the needed compliance-related functionality.
The application allows to store and track activities, systems, processes, documents, or assessments and meet the requirements of external directives that include regulations, standards, and contracts.
An application enables:
• Central system of record for all information related to compliance and risk management;
• Unified object model that represents relationships and dependencies between regulations, standards, risks, policies, org entities, people, processes, products, systems, and other assets;
• Workflow for common use cases in the domain that includes assessments, evidence collection and retention, compliance program management and information queries.
- Full-cycle web application development: design, implement, test, and launch solutions in Python
- Communicate with the customer to clarify requirements
- Integrate with other clients’ systems and applications
- Support users of the developed system
- Drive the collaboration process with other team members
- 2+ years of experience in Python development
- Highly experienced with Flask (+ Cloud Endpoints)
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and Agile development methodologies
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of MVC / MVP
- Experience with Unix-based OS
- Good understanding of Agile testing pyramid
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours