Front-End Developer DescriptionJob #: 65585
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently we are looking for a Front-End Developer for our Krakow office.
This job will report to the Engineering Manager responsible for Continuous Controls Assurance Engineering. The team will be building new and innovative solutions to proactively monitor the controls that mitigate key risk areas for Cloud.
The SWE team will work closely with the engineering function in Security Risk Engineering that addresses continuous monitoring for all of Alphabet.
Project technologies and tools
- Material UI
- UX Design
- Build a new engineering function in the Cloud CISO organization to improve our risk posture
- Research and build solutions that can enable continuous monitoring of risks across numerous domains: security, privacy & compliance
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted