Lead .NET Developer DescriptionJob #: 66212
No less important is the safety, well-being and experience of our applicants. Therefore, until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
Currently we are looking for a Lead .NET Developer for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
As a Lead .NET Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing sub-systems or whole solutions, and potentially assume a team lead role.
- Expert knowledge of and at least 5 years of experience in .NET development using C#
- Experience with at least one major area in .NET (e.g. ASP.NET, WPF)
- Experience in system design and architecture
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, clean code, programming principles, and design patterns
- Good understanding of the SDLC processes and tools (e.g. code reviews, distributed version control, testing)
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps, and related tools (e.g. TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Jenkins)
- Experience working in an agile development environment (like Scrum or Kanban, with tools like JIRA or Trello)
- Good English communication skills (B2+ overall language level)
Nice to have
- Experience with database technologies (relational and/or non-relational databases, query languages, and ORMs)
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs