Technical Business Analyst DescriptionJob #: 66465
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver technology security projects?
Are you a committed and visionary team player with an analytical and logical mind-set?
Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment?
Currently we are looking for a Technical Business Analyst for our Wroclaw office.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You’ll be working in the security configuration validation team in India or Poland. As an IT business analyst, you’ll play an important role in helping detecting cyber threats. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
- Engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
- Translate business requirements into technical documentation
- Collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
- Conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
- Contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes
- Ideally several years of experience in a SCRUM delivery model
- Solid understanding of security principles, security configuration and SDLC
- Technical experience with tools e.g. Jira and GitLab
- Inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted