Lead Java Developer DescriptionJob #: 66678
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
Currently, we’re looking for a Lead Java Developer, who will join our Team in Katowice Office.
We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
About The Project
The project is about Parental Control REST API application based on DNS cache requests.
Working on the project, you will have an opportunity to gain very deep knowledge and understanding on the following area:
• General network protocols (HTTPS/TLS/SSL)
• Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Security).
• SAML2/JWT or other authentication types.
• Kafka Streaming
• Docker and Linux/MacOS level.
• Deployment in cloud environments using Kubernetes
- Create and deliver Java back-end implementation
- Plan and organize the work of other engineers
- Work closely with onsite Business Analyst and the team on a client site
- Ensure data and algorithm integrity throughout process
- Work closely with QA Automation Engineers
- Vast experience with Java technology stack including Java 8+
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Security) and its concepts
- General network protocols (HTTPS/TLS/SSL) understanding
- Intermediate Docker and Linux/MacOS level
- Software design skills
- Good English skills
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience with SAML2/JWT or other authentication types
- Experience with Kafka streaming
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted