Senior Cloud Engineer – Relocation to Switzerland (m/f/d) DescriptionJob #: 72816
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Relocate to Switzerland with EPAM: live and work in one of the countries with the highest quality of life in the world, blessed with natural wonders and fostering a culture of innovation.
A very popular destination for families, sports lovers and travelers with its dreamy mountains and lakes, rich culture and central location in Europe, Switzerland is an ideal location for tech experts looking to develop their careers and grow professionally in an international context within highly skilled teams.
In the cosmopolitan city of Zurich, EPAM continues to build world-class teams delivering engineering excellence with leading Cloud capabilities. We partner with prestigious international and local businesses, including major banking clients, to support their digital transformation and innovation plans.
We’re looking for Senior Cloud Engineers to become part of our Zurich team and work alongside a dynamic group of developers, engineers, and testers to solve complex problems and deliver impactful tech solutions for a longstanding client of EPAM.
If you're an experienced engineer with solid knowledge of Microsoft Azure, then you have the chance to join EPAM and make an impact on an ambitious cloud migration project that you will drive and perform.
Does this sound like you? We look forward to receiving your application!
EPAM’s relocation program can provide guidance and financial support to help you and your family with your move to Switzerland. *
- Provide consulting services to application teams looking to build Azure based applications, providing design and implementation support as needed
- Design, build, and support advanced Development Operations tooling used to build, deploy, test, and manage applications
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with stakeholders
- Provide on-site operational user support for Azure and DevOps platforms and tools
- Work in a small team driving cloud adaption, enable applications for cloud migration, perform and support the migration process
- Advice customers on project’s specific needs and environment
- Solid knowledge of and working experience with Microsoft Azure
- Strong understanding of CI/CD
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Gitlab, APIs, etc
- Understanding of security, databases, networking, monitoring, SDLC
- Fluent English
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- *Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- All benefits and perks are subject to specific eligibility requirements
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies