Senior Java Engineer Lithuania or Remote
Senior Java Engineer DescriptionJob #: 74388
We're looking for Senior / Lead / Chief Engineers to join our team.
Our client is an American multi-billion investment management firm, which serves institutional clients like pension funds, foreign governments, and central banks.
The goal of this project is to develop a cutting-edge investment analytics platform. It will support the client's investment analysts in their decision-making process. The EPAM team members are working with the client's mature engineers, who are well-known experts from top technological companies.
The technology we are designing is intended to reinvent analytics and model exploration through the creation of hardware-accelerated software that is flexible, collaborative, interactive, and ultra-responsive.
What You Have
- 8 years of hands-on experience in Java / C++ / Scala development
- Distributed systems
- Deep knowledge of SQL query engines or database internals development
- Apache Spark, Flink or compilers
- Personal skills:
- No-go for:
- People who have not written code actively for the last few years
- The engineers with experience in application development only
- The ones who do not have the must-have experience described above
Nice to have
- Language optimizers
- Language interpreters
- Storage systems
- Operating systems internals
- Java, multithreading, SQL, Apache Spark, Flink
- Competitive salary plus annual bonuses for showing outstanding results
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity to work remotely from any place in Lithuania
- Community of 52,650+ industry’s top professionals united for exchanging knowledge with experts from anywhere in the world
- Outstanding career development opportunities with a transparent career path and a roadmap to accelerate your journey
- Travel and relocation opportunities within our offices in 40+ countries and relocation support for you and your family
- Wide range of professional training, workshops, and mentoring programs plus unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Corporate health insurance and the possibility of buying private health insurance for the family at a corporate price
- 3 additional vacation days as a benefit from the company and 4 trust days a year (sick leave without a medical certificate)
- Learning resources and financial support for completing certification programs