Apigee Application Engineer DescriptionJob #: 74512
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
EPAM is looking for experienced engineers to contribute to the development of the Apigee API management platform, working in a collaborative and innovative environment that encourages creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
If you have deep expertise in Apigee/API and basic knowledge of Java and Unix, then you have the chance to join the highly skilled team that drives the integration towards new ecosystems within finance and banking combining services from different providers to enrich the user experience.
Would like to be a part of this ambitious and innovative project? We look forward to receiving your application.
- Support several technical domains
- Uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
- Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
- Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
- Application health monitoring and defining pro-active measures
- Automation Development
- Apigee engineering experience and knowledge or similar API management tools experience + API concept knowledge
- Basic Java skills
- Basic Unix skills (ideally including shell scripting / Perl)
- Basic skills and experience with multiple techniques and topics like HTTP(S), SSL configuration, certificates, web server, application server
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation we can only accept applicants who have a valid right to work in Switzerland