Marketing Cloud Developer (Salesforce) DescriptionJob #: 74576
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
We are looking for Marketing Cloud Developer (Salesforce) to join our team in Poland. We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
One of the fastest-growing global company, with a reputation for industry innovation and delivering success, is looking for highly skilled professionals to join the team of over 300 Salesforce specialists.
We have been specializing in delivering Salesforce solutions to the most recognizable brands from all over the world. We have offices in 7 location and customers on each continent.
We pride ourselves not only on prestige customers and attractive projects but also on the talent of its people. By working with us you have a chance to be a part of a highly experienced and talented team.
- Align the marketing cloud design with the intended marketing business functions and capabilities
- Contribute to successful design and delivery of Salesforce implementations and clients in the EMEA and US geography
- Help clients to optimize Marketing automation, enabled by the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Specify, Design, Develop, Test and Deploy enterprise solutions using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Extensive experience in Marketing Cloud or Marketing automation tools
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications
- Salesforce CRM / Sales and Service Cloud experience
- Familiar with relational databases and strong knowledge of SQL language
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Experience with email and / or marketing automation software and integration with databases
- Strong communication skills
- Very good written and spoken English
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted