Senior Solution Architect (Payments Specialist) DescriptionJob #: 77368
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you an avid technologist who enjoys solving complex architectural and technical consulting challenges whilst driving digital solutions?
Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a rapidly expanding and very successful global engineering company?
If so, then EPAM is looking for a Senior Solution Architect for our Open Banking & Payments Group to be based either from the UK or Ireland as we continue to rapidly expand in 2022!
The role requires a strong background in consulting, architecture and software development, building client relationships, customer engagement and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and an increased footprint in strategic accounts.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions with stakeholders, identify their issues, and communicate solutions.
- Providing guidance and support through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution
- Providing pre-sales pursuits with technology consultancy
- Finding the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability
- Creating and presenting proof-of-concepts whenever required
- Creating and presenting architecture proposals
- Liaison with delivery managers, business analysts, and development teams
- Carrying out technical audits and design reviews
- Evaluating new technologies, monitor hardware and software trends
- Participating in internal and external conferences
- Proven experience acting as a Solution Architect
- Experience with Large Value Payment Systems and Retail Payment Systems (Cash, Paper-Based, Card-Based and Electronic Payments and Remittances)
- Experience applying payment message standards such as ISO20022, ISO8583, SWIFT MT/MX
- Familiar with payment frameworks such as Open Payment Framework and New Payments Architecture
- Familiar with the PSD2 implementations such as Open Banking standard and NexGenPSD2
- Strong understanding and experience of Cloud eco-systems like: Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP, knowledge of Baidu Cloud, Alibaba Cloud (nice to have)
- Hands-on Applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise Systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, User Interfaces, Microservices, and Decentralized Systems
- Analytical mindset with ability to take a holistic approach to problem identification and solving
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal form
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate full commitment to providing exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period