Senior Data Consultant (Manager/Director) DescriptionJob #: 86469
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you passionate about harnessing advanced Data & Analytics to build retailers and CPGs of the future? Are you an experienced leader in the Data & Analytics space, who enjoys solving complex consulting challenges and driving Data Analytics solutions? Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment?
If so, then EPAM has several openings at Manager, Senior Manager, Associate Director and Director level, to join our rapidly expanding Data and Analytics Practice. This position is a part of the Global Consumer Data and Analytics Consulting team including experts from many different sectors.
This is a great opportunity for you to play a highly visible and leading role driving the Data Analytics Consulting landscape.
The positions require a strong Data & Analytics consulting background with the ability to assist clients in defining their overall technology strategy and delivery. The successful candidate will be adept at collaborating with C-suite clients and have a strong track-record building enduring relationships with blue-chip brands.
- Provide the leadership in shaping enterprise-wide, transformational, Data & Analytics solutions
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with Retail/CPG clients at senior levels, as well as external and internal partners, to maximize growth within an account/client portfolio
- Act as industry expert on Retail/CPG topics both internally within EPAM and externally with clients
- Be part of the team building EPAM’s overall Data & Analytics offering and go-to-market, making sure it covers Retail/CPG clients’ key strategic problematics
- Develop and present client proposals
- Work with the local and wider global technical and business data practice to advise clients regarding their overall Data & Analytics strategy and implementations
- Help clients get more out of their existing Data & Analytics projects, identifying the solutions and services based on client needs, constraints and strategies
- Understand the intersection between technology, customers, and business
- Work closely with project/program management to ensure successful delivery through an integrated delivery model
- Deliver clear and consistent communications within projects with relevant stakeholders
- Lead research and strategy creation and sponsor development of new Data & Analytics products or services to expand markets, monetize data and grow company revenue
- Drive revenue within the client / account portfolio by identifying opportunities and influence / sell-in EPAM services
- Retail and/or CPG industry visionary and avid technologist at heart
- Extensive experience in Data & Analytics
- Extensive experience developing and growing client relationships
- Experience in connecting the dots between business questions/challenges and analytics and then technological tools
- Ability to operate at the strategic level, yet being close enough to the details to add value to clients and be a real support to your team
- Experience of working with relevant delivery teams
- Confident in expressing points of view, making recommendations and presenting analysis and recommendations where appropriate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period