GCP Data Solution Architect Belgium
GCP Data Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 86654
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Join our global EPAM GCP Cloud team as GCP Data Solution Architect to work with some of the biggest EPAM customers! This role calls for an expert with a strong technical background in Architecture design & GCP solutions for the Financial Services domain.
Bringing your expertise in containerization and data architecture design, you will work closely with experts from connected practices to ensure that your architecture design incorporates smoothly into the bigger, holistically designed solution.
You will have a degree of flexibility to own and enhance the technical landscapes as our business expands and be part of our larger global community of expert architects and engineers creating innovative solutions for our clients.
- Overview and advise on the migration path for given data applications
- Design and review low level architecture designs, covering deep technical aspects of the implementation
- Oversee the cloud system engineering efforts and act as the main point of contact for other architects and engineers, providing technical help as needed
- Enable multi cloud journey, analyse TCO and create a business case, making the Cloud dream become reality
- Work closely with business to identify solution requirements and key case-studies for the future solution
- Analyse existing application and IT services portfolios, develop assets’ migration, transformation and automation roadmap
- Contribute to the implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Contribute to Technology Blueprints, White papers, SA artifacts templates
- Work in a tight cooperation with GCP architecture and delivery team to ensure a successful implementation of Data Application Migration and delivery of the projects
- Provide guidelines for infrastructure migration approaches and techniques including numerous applications migrations into the cloud and implementation of hybrid cloud solutions within regulated enterprise environments
- Day-to-day support the client through the technical and organizational challenges of Cloud transformation, designing a robust and consistent Cloud Strategy aligned with business objectives
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices, and create thought leadership on GCP solutions
- Avid technologist, with a strong technical background in GCP Data Engineering and hands on expertise in modern cloud architecture
- Good business acumen with ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in and deliver on commitments
- Multi cloud or GCP delivery experience in a Data Solution Architect position
- Experience architecting, designing, migrating workloads to Google Cloud Platform for Banking or Financial Services clients
- Google Cloud Professional Architect and/or Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Certification
- Hands on experience in data products on GCP like BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, Cloud Composer
- Track record of collaboration and mentoring junior members of the team
- Analytical and consultative capabilities, with a broad knowledge of troubleshooting approaches and driving-to-resolution technical integration issues across various platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language
- English level B2+
Nice to have
- Familiarity with AI Preferable Vertex AI)
- Competitive Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- 25 paid holiday days
- Private healthcare insurance
- Daily restaurant tickets
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- IT equipment: e.g. laptop + mobile device
- Annual Salary Review
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning and online libraries
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company