Senior Data MDM Engineer Estonia
Senior Data MDM Engineer DescriptionJob #: 87453
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Are you a hands-on expert in mobile device management? Are you looking for a Informatica engagement with an industry leading client? Are you looking for a challenging consultative position within Data & Analytics?
If so, EPAM are looking for a Senior MDM Data Engineer to join an ongoing project with a leading retail client in Western Europe. These are great opportunities to work closely with our European Data business whilst partnering with multiple clients to enhance and solve their technical data challenges.
- You are well-versed with the concepts and methods of ETL, Data Quality and Data Governance, and you are passionate about these. Ample knowledge of agile methodologies
- Self-driven and motivated. Fast and analytical problem solving skills. A role model with passion for team play and managing conflicts
- You are a master in data analysis and an expert in designing ETL processes. Previous experience working with Informatica Developer gives you the ability to easily understand, configure and maintain the ETL design and logic. Additional hands-on experience in Powercenter and other ETL tools is a plus
- 3+ years hands-on experience in IDQ (Informatica Data Quality) OR 5+ years hands-on experience in Informatica Powercenter
- Good understanding of ETL concepts
- Good understanding of RDBMS like – DB2, Oracle or Sql Server
- Hands on experience in ETL design and development
- Hands on experience in Shell scripting
- Understanding of performance tuning concepts at both level - ETL and database
- Good experience in using the Informatica Analyst for profiling and scorecard development
- Good knowledge of Data Quality/Data Governance implementation
- Well versed in working with Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Mappings, Mapplets, Transformations, Rules
- Monitoring and handling of workflows using Informatica Admin Console
- Integration of ETL with inbound and outbound layers through bus broker
Nice to have
- Knowledge of basic concepts of Java
- Knowledge of MDM and IICS is a plus
- Exposure to AXON or EDC is a plus
- Experience in Cloud Data Quality
- Experience with NoSQL, eg: MongoDB
- Experience in PowerShell/Shell/Python scripting preferred
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Opportunities for professional growth