Senior Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 92666
EPAM is looking for a technically hands-on Senior Solution Architect in Riyad, Saudi Arabia with experience in .NET and React Native to initially align with a local client to be part of their aim to enhance the digital experience of their employees. The project focuses on bringing all necessary tools and resources into one centralized hub, making the work more efficient and effective.
There is a possibility for a good flexible work location arrangement and over time you will be involved in other industry client projects.
This is a great opportunities to work with EPAM’s senior Tech Leaders, our Global Architects/Engineers and those from our client accounts supporting them navigate in a rapid developing technology landscape.
The role requires a background in technology consulting, solution architecture, software development, client engagement and stakeholder management.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions, identify technology needs, recommend the right technology choices and communicate/deliver solutions.
- Act as Senior Solution Architect for the initial client project and many other client projects of varying maturity as your journey at EPAM progresses
- Design and develop technical solutions for core client projects
- Provide guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solutions
- Find the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary teams locally and globally
- Over time, get involved in creating and presenting proof-of-concepts and architecture proposals as well as provide pre-sales and RFP support within the framework of a technology consultancy
- Fluent Arabic speaker preferred living in Saudi or happy to relocate here
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar or relevant work experience
- Proven experience acting as Solution Architect with a strong foundation in Software Engineering (.Net and React Native)
- Nice to have experience with Human Resource Managements Systems (HRMS)
- Nice to have skills: Software AG's webMethods ESB
- Experience with Microservice based architecture, designing enterprise services or integration capabilities using REST APIs and event-driven technology as well as leveraging native Cloud services (ideally Azure)
- Experience working in a consultative client focused environment
- Able to act as a SME to link technology with business value whilst guiding clients through the right technology choices suitable to their core short or long term needs
- Experience with implementing business and information systems architecture
- Experience and understanding of the Agile delivery
- Ability to manage, lead, mentor teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies
- Pre-sales, RFP, POC experience
- Able to provide exceptional customer care and service
- Leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level management globally
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential