Dynamics 365 Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 92913
No less important is our applicants' safety, well-being, and experience. Therefore, until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Serbia.
We are looking for highly skilled Solution Architect with expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Dynamics 365 SALES, and Integration Platforms. If you are looking to give your career a real boost with a global leader in digital transformation, EPAM is the perfect choice. If you’d like to learn more about this position and project, apply now.
About the project
Global scope, international projects in different business domains. The project you’ll involve in depends on your expertise.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and design a customized CRM Dynamics solution based on client requirements and present architectural recommendations
- Collaborate with the development teams to develop deployment infrastructure, automation and continuous delivery processes, and relevant documentation
- Engage in technical presentations and demos; share technical solutions and product knowledge
- Conduct code reviews and ensure that technical best practices are followed
What You Have
- English proficiency level of B2
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in systems design, architecture, and integration in enterprise-level information technology environments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM implementation and integrations
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Integration Platforms
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure and other cloud-based services
- Skills in OutSystems and webMethods.io Integration (nice to have)
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Global scope, international projects in different business domains: life sciences and healthcare, retail, and distribution, software and hi-tech, etc
- Outstanding career development opportunities with a transparent career path and a roadmap to accelerate your journey
- Numerous opportunities for self-development: hard & soft skills internal training courses, mentoring programs, and unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning courses
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- English language courses
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 5 days of sick leave without medical certification
- Private health insurance for employees and discount for private health insurance for family members
- Discount for Fit Pass program
- Comfortable modern offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad or remote work from any location in Serbia
- Regular corporate and social events (parties, sport events, advanced CSR programs etc.)
- Learning programs for kids (eKids)